ACCOUNTING OFFICE EFEKTA:
- not to big – you will always be in touch with your personal accountant,
- not to small – you can be sure that we are always available,
- experienced – we are on the market for more then 10 years,
- we provide the high quality professional accounting and payroll services.
FOR THE SMALL, THE MEDIUM AND THE BIG:
- extensive experience in effective accounting of:
- small domestic firms,
- medium – sized companies,
- big companies with additional information needs,
- individual approach and deep understanding of the requirements and expectations of the companies from different sectors of business: services as well as trade or manufacturing.
EFEKTA – MOST IMPORTANT FACTS:
- full responsibility for the Clients’ arrangements with Social Security and Tax Office,
- many years of experience,
- extensive knowledge of accounting and finance,
- individual, flexible approach to each of our Clients,
- permanent telephone and e-mail contact with the personal accountant,
- many ways of the documents‘ delivery, e.g. via e-mail, by post or courier,
- possibility of picking up the documents from the Client’s office,
- taking care of our Clients’ time:
- appointments at specific dates, also in the afternoon or the evening,
- choosing the place of meeting convenient for the Client,
- reminders about the deadlines and the necessity to prepare the documents.
- highly qualified and experienced professionals, holding a certificate of the Ministry of Finance, which authorizes to provide accounting services,
- we constantly update our knowledge to be able to advise our clients effectively,
- we own the professional indemnity insurance purchased at PZU SA,
- our headquarter office is located in Wilanów and we have a branch on Praga Południe (Gocław).
- personnel department and payroll services,
- accounting the documents in accordance with the Accounting Act and tax law,
- calculating the sums of required tax obligations,
- compiling VAT and PIT/ CIT tax declarations,
- representing the Customer in contacts with the Tax Office and Social Security,
- preparing the annual financial statements in accordance with the Accounting Act
and many more.